[at-l] Just Wondering

Hello,

Sorry to tune into this thread so late. (As
usual, I'm behind in my at-l reading....)

Spur and I had been just as verbose in our
journals up north as we had been in the south
during our 2001 AT hike. (As a matter of fact,
Spur had continued to provide much trail info up
north in his 2000 hike, as well.)

We're hiking again this year (doing sections) and
Spur is *still* writing detailed journal entries.
(So am I, but I'll be posting mine later, and
I'll be adding photos later this summer, too.)

You may read these journals (AT and PCT) at
http://www.Spursjournal.com
or at
http://www.trailjournals.com
(which includes some really excellent photos)

If photo-gazing is your thing, check out our
newest website:
http://www.artofthetrail.com
(Only Spur's PCT photos are posted as of now;
we'll both be adding photos when we get back from
our current hike in the end of June.)

Ready

*****
 << In past years I have noted that eventually
the entries start to get further apart and
shorter in length.  >>

<< I've noticed the same thing. It disappoints me
that there is not more detail about NE in the
trail journals.  Most thru hikers claim that New
Hampshire and Maine are the toughest wildest
parts of their hikes but they seem to write the
least about these areas in their journals.>>