[at-l] Pot Cozzy's

Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:19:23 -0400
From: Chase Davidson <wb4pan@mindspring.com>

I did three tests. One with my new gallon ziplock silver pizza
bag cozy, another test with my closed cell foam pot cozy and
then the control with the .9 L Titanium pot without insulation.
   The results surprised me. The zipbag was only 20* warmer than
the plain pot after 30 min @ 6*F. But is 20* a significant
amount to the cold weather camper?

### I *think* it may be a greater impact than you recorded, when
ontrail. First, there was no wind in the freezer, and my guess
is that a breeze would conduct a goodly bit of heat away from
the un-cozzyed pot. Second, in *eating* in winter, the overall
heat maintained by a cozzyed pot is just *so* (*joyfully!*) much
greater than an uncozzyed pot... Eating that last bite as "warm"
instead of chipping it off cold.... Ahhhhh, yum!

Just thinkin'...
'Toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!