UPDATE from Symantac page RE: [at-l] OT New Virus Threat

I did not identify the virus by any coding.  I never remember those.  I do
remember that one of the "catch" lines had it as being from Microsoft;
apparently from their tech dept.  Our IRM manger told us that it was not
from Microsoft; apparently they checked directly with MS.  But I have  seen
that or similar warnings from other places.  So if you get anything from the
Big MS, check with them before opening it.

Also, this came from a Symantec page (they make NORTON)  To check for your
self go to

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.b@mm.html

SYMANTEC PAGE

W32.Sobig.B@mm is a mass-mailing worm that sends itself to all the email
addresses, purporting to have been sent by Microsoft
(support@microsoft.com). The worm finds the addresses in the files with the
following extensions:

.wab
.dbx
.htm
.html
.eml
.txt

Email Routine Details
The email message has the following characteristics: