[at-l] Tell me, please...

Charles,

Reference Felix’s question, dated 5-26-03, “(W)hy I should buy a pair of
shortz because they will stuff into their own pocket?”

Reference your response, that same date,  “Because after you put them on and
stuff them into the pocket you are invisible.”

I have given this question the consideration I believe it’s due and must
disagree with you.  When you put on the shorts, and then stuff them into
their own pocket, the shorts become invisible, also uncomfortable to wear.

This fact, that they are uncomfortable, proves they exist.

If such shorts are in fact made invisible through this process, can they
have mass, i.e., weight?

Maybe such shorts only appear as a pocket, on whichever side the pocket was
selected.  A pocket still weighs less than a complete set of shorts.

Maybe you could wear two pairs of shorts, one worn over the other.  In case
of rain, you could keep one pair dry, and ready for your appearance in town.
  Besides, two pockets, one on either side, will improve your sense of
balance; now, you can leave your hiking sticks home.  The weight savings add
up.

Maybe we should include Ray Jardine on this distribution list.  Maybe I’ll
market some of these.  I wonder, what might the “seconds” look like?

Steve

P.s.  It’s still raining.