[at-l] Harpers Ferry to Duncannon - Pictures on line

Hello all

I have just finished going over, tweaking, and adding captions to the  photos from my recent section hike of the AT from Harpers Ferry to Duncannon.

The Link is: http://gallery.backcountry.net/papabear_2003

It was rainy or foggy almost every day so a good number of these shots are dark or a little unclear. Sorry.

You will see two albums at the link: one of the hike per se, about 120 pictures, and one of wild flowers (and a few other wild things) about 30.

A few of the flowers are not known to me.  If you know some of them, please let me know.

Trip report to follow ...

Enjoy
Pb