[at-l] Resending for AOL people (admin)

More on the subject from...

http://www.bizreport.com/print.php?art_id=4409&PHPSESSID=406935c8fe1f4db273efd45c4db6ba03

Friday, May 16, 2003
Blacklists vs. Spam

More e-mail users are winding up as "collateral damage" caused by
blacklists, raising new questions about this miracle cure against spam.
<snip>
Big e-mail hosts like America Online, Microsoft and Yahoo can afford to
develop their own blacklists, but smaller organizations typically rely
on lists published by groups like MAPS, Spamhaus and SpamCop.
<snip>
America Online maintains a 24-hour toll-free number for e-mailers to
call if they feel they've been improperly blocked, but smaller list
operators don't have those resources.
<snip>

Steve