[at-l] dew ewe no?

Wench's mail drops:
http://www.trailjournals.com/maildrop.cfm?trailname=1089
Jan's mail drops:
http://www.trailjournals.com/maildrop.cfm?trailname=1076
Any other mail drops can be found if the person is
doing a journal on trailjournals.com, as there is a
maildrop section in the menu to the left of the
journal..  If that person wishes their mail drops be
known.  Oh, and I've spoken to Jan, she wants BACON!
The crumbly kind by Oscar Meyer found in most grocery
store's salad section.  I've also been sending
plastic, mini airline bottles of Bailey's Irish Creme,
which seems to be a big hit.  Hope this helps.

KellyGoVols