[at-l] Re: how far will your little ones walk?

Well our youngest is about to hit five, in my experience with him and the
two before him I'd say most three year olds are good for 3 miles at least
and maybe five miles with the right encouragement. It depends a lot on the
kids attitude. Our soon to be 5 year old has done 5 or 6 miles. They can do
more than that but a long break around five miles for refueling and running
around helps a lot. We got him a pack (at Target)ies a water bottle and a
change of clothes in that pack.

Bryan