[at-l] Sleeping Bags with the word "Moon" in them

--
Jim Bullard says:  Hey, I have a 20=BA Moonstone size large. It was the only
bag the local outfitter could order big enough for me (50" chest). None of

OK, I've been lurking for a long time, now, but I have to kick in on this
thread.  I was at REI in Dallas in March and was looking at a Sub Kilo
sleeping bag.  It was the exact dimensions around the shoulders that I am.
The clerk whipped out this amazing Mountain Hardware expander that zips into
the sleeping bag's zipper and  gives you 8" more room across the shoulders,
tapering down to the feet.  It weighs something like 10 oz. and is $55.  It
comes in down and in fiberfill.  I was so impressed that I bought it all.

Sleepy Jean and I are leaving Harpers Ferry next Monday hiking north for
three months.  If y'all see us out there, holler up!  We'd love to meet you.

anklebear