[at-l] Sleeping Bags with the word "Moon" in them

--
In the Backpacker Gear Guide 2003 there is a review of almost every sleeping
bag on the market. =A0They list a number of "moon" sleeping bags and give t=

When one sees an item on the trail that may be useful it is important to no=
te
the manufacturer. =A0That way, when one gets to a catalogue or the Internet=
 it
is easier to look up the details. =A0We are all human (I think) so it is ea=
sy
to slip up or not remember or think that we will remember and then forget, =
or
transpose information with other information, etc., and thereby miss out on=
good thing. =A0Of course, there is always the chance that a company
discontinues a particular line and (Poof! Its gone) and it becomes difficult
to find.

BTW =A0Sierra makes the "Moonlight" and it lists for just under $300.

Jack