[at-l] Hiking Report - Spark and Stick Dawg

--
You are welcome for the trip report... I like sharing them as I like reading
others... It just helps to pass on some good information.

  I went to the doctors today.  My tick bite was pretty infected and she said
I left the "stinger" in.  She dug and pricked me and finally got me all
better again.  She said she never seen one that deep before and gave me
antibiotics...  Hmmmm I did not think it was that bad!

  The knee is doing great now.  When I fell through the log I just pulled it.
 It is back to normal today after a little bit of IB.  The Doc gave me a
thumbs up and said to watch where I step next time!  LOL

   The socks...  LOL... I do wear socks... I was referring to the liners.  I
really need to start wearing them again..

    Well I am off to see if I can upload my pictures.   Thanks all for the
positive feed back.

  Spark & his side kick Stick Dawg