[at-l] Forest Service Blocks E-Mail Comments

It's about time, they aren't blocking email comments despite the headline,
they are ignoring spam from political organizations of whatever stripe. You
can still write a real email or snailmail comment and they will consider it
as much as they ever did, which is probably darn little.

But all these fill in your email addrerss and we will send a canned message
in your name schemes are just an abuse of the system. We talked about this
when we were thrashing over the Yellowstone snow mobile issue. People kept
pointing out that comments were 90% for the ban or some such, but those
comments were prefabricated spam from the environmental orgs. They aren't
the only ones who do this, conservatives do the same thing.

I was just about to post a link to the same thing:

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/5695813.htm

Bryan