Re[2]: [at-l] Hiking for causes.

--
In a message dated 4/24/2003 8:06:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickboudrie@hotmail.com writes:

> They did this for a number of years, and had other big-time
> fundraisers of a similar nature, like a 10-mile "Walk for Water".

I did a 35 mile "Walk for Water" once and a bunch on 20's, but it had nothing
to do with charity, except for my own salvation.  Heaven forbid a group take
to a trail and do a walk in the woods when the streets are perfectly
adequate.

Sly