From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Leroy Mullins
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 5:59 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] 2 rookie questions

In a few weeks I will be able to do a section hike in North Carolina ---

I have two questions --- (1) how long will a summer sausage, which has
been cut and wrapped up again, last before it goes bad?  (2) what is
your favorite "Mac and Cheese" and what tricks have you found in cooking
said item.

Thanks in advance -- Leroy