Re[4]: [at-l] Snow-Fitness

>"...I always shake my head when I see someone say this.  If it's pointless, why
>are you out there?" points out Sly.

And I agree completely. I've never actually seen a pointless up and down (though
Moody Mountain in Maine comes close).

 I used the expression as a short hand way of explaining why I don't stretch. I
 figure scrambling over boulders, blowdowns and up and down hills provides all
 the stretching needed, especially after the "experts" began arguing that one
 should warm up the joints and muscles before stretching.

 Weary