[at-l] Go home

Go home kid.  Quit wasting our time.  If we want your opinion we'll have you
fill out the correct forms.  rusty

Message: 14
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 23:15:35 -0600
From: differently_abled Tv show <>
To: Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
CC: hiker46256@yahoo.com, at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] who has done the triple crown

but just becuse they are on there doesn't mean squat any one can go to
there convection stand up and say I hiked it and they put you on there
list. gee I think I will do that this year. I don't need an unofficial
organization saying this person hike the triple crown because people
like you can lie and say I hiked it why don't you prove it. I don't nee
proof I know I have hiked more miles then any person on this list. O and
this isnt an alis this is just one of my many e,aila dreses and this one
is a tv show I produce that just  picked up it's 7 state and sinc eit
has been only produced since augest that is prety darn good. I could
ahve it in more area I just don't have the time to do the extra work.