[at-l] Re: shuttles and airports

I don't think she'd go for that! It's a LONG drive to even STanding Indian CG (which would be good enough) from Erwin, TN.

I may fly into Asheville, NC though it'd certainly be more expensive than Atlanta.

I'm just going to fly one-way. I have plans after I hit Erwin in central VA and DC.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **