[at-l] Just Hike Theory

--
In a message dated 4/3/2003 2:28:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ron_the_baptist@hotmail.com writes:

> so what kind of criterion must be met in order for us to be Justified in
> dropping out of civilization for a Long-Distance Hike?

Generally people hike during a transitional period such as graduation, change
of career or a layoff, a separation or divorce, retirement etc.

Now I hike when I get enough money in the bank.  Since I've been building up
my credit it could change and look like this:

Trailshoes: $50
Bus ticket: $99
Thru-hike: Priceless

Sly