[at-l] Grease Pot

They also have some large stainless measuring cups made of a better grade
stainless steel.  Comes with a beefy "wire" handles-- The one I use at home
holds well over four cups (maybe 6 cups), but I've seen one that is smaller
-- 2 cups I think.  No lid, but I've found puting another pot or a plate --
like a stainless steel plate -- on top works pretty good.  Or at least it
works on my stove in my apt.

In fact, if you can find a slightly bigger round container, and you fill it
with water, you can heat water in the top container and cover the "pot" in
which you are cooking.  I've made water for coffee and oatmeal at the same
time. Works like a double boiler.

Also, yard sales, Goodwill, and Sally Ann (Salvation Army), second-hand
stores, etc. are great places to look for small lids.  Often they are in
better shape than the pots and pans they come with.  So you can use the pots
and pans for planters or to put under planters.  Or for boiling trail socks
;-), and the lids for the trail.

Granted they don't fit tight, but they work.

William, The Turtle

PS  This is not something I've tried once or twice.  It is what I usually
cook in.