[at-l] Hey Shane

>       Where is the Black Creek Wilderness?

Southern Mississippi in the DeSoto National forest.

<http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/places/bc_desoto_ms/bc_de
soto_ms.htm>

I spent a lot of time there when I was younger, and it's interesting to
rediscover old haunts.  The hiking is easy, the weather is mild, and the
river is friendly.  The views aren't overly stunning, but sometimes I like
to feel that I am in the lap of the land rather than on the height of it.

I have more pictures from that trip here:

<http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/journals/shane/030131.htm>

I just haven't had time to fill in the journal...

>             No leaves out. Was it chilly?

About 50*.  The water was pretty chilly too.  All things considered, the
weather was pretty mild for the end of January.

Shane