Re[2]: [at-l] WARNING! William Neal

I saw an note on a trade list that says you can get spam-killer free at best
buy with rebates.

Bryan

''War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a
war, is worse. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical
injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and
which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their own free
choice - is often the means of their regeneration.'' JSM