Message: 11
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:44:51 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Landis <sgl17013@yahoo.com>
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

These two products are commonly referred to as
"bloatware" by the geek community. ie. large
footprint, and expensive. Don't believe me, ask for an
antivirus program recommendation in
24hr.helpdesksupport newsgroup as opposed to a hiking
mailing list.
When I asked our MIS director, who supports McAfee for
our corporate systems, what he uses on his personal
equipment at home, it was eTrust EZ Antivirus
http://www.my-etrust.com/

YMMV
Steve