[at-l] AntiVirus software

--
In a message dated 3/24/2003 3:07:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Norton SystemWorks 2003 Professional, $29.95.  which it calls The complete
> problem-solving suite for home users and small businesses.

Right...  I just downloaded Norton 2003 on a trial basis and am having
problems already!  Couldn't even scan my computer without an error mesage.

I think I'll try another source, it seems as though they haven't worked the
bugs out yet.

Sly