[at-l] AntiVirus software

An outfit called "virtual deals" just sent me an ad for:

  Norton SystemWorks 2003 Professional, $29.95.  which it calls The complete
problem-solving suite for home users and small businesses.

Norton AntiVirusTM - Protects your PC from Virus threats

Norton UtilitiesTM - Optimizes PC performance & solves problems

Norton CleanSweepTM - Cleans out internet clutter

Norton GhostTM - protects your data from computer disasters

GoBack by RoxioTM - Provides quick and easy system recovery

I know nothing about this outfit. But if anyone wants their email address, I'll
forward it to them,

Weary