From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 7:55 AM
To: nealb@midlandstech.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] WARNING! William Neal

In a message dated 3/24/2003 7:52:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

I do not remember sending this email out.  I may have (I am getting
forgetful in my old age ;-) ).  But I do not remember sending it out.  Also
the time sent stamp says it was sent at 8:55 pm and that is impossible since
I mail from work and I was not at work after 3 on Friday.  Actually at that
time I was getting ready to watch STARGATE.  How it got sent out with what
appears to be my email address, I have no idea.  But I am certain that I did
not send it.

what email was that?