[at-l] Re: GVP G4 Pack

I've used my G4 on hundreds of miles of hikes. Personally I just take the f=
oam padding that the pack came with and use that to fill out my straps. It =
doesn't add much weight - not enough to be concerned with. While using sock=
s would work I just don't feel the need to do this.

If I were in the market now for a frameless pack I might still consider the=
 G4 but I'd also give ULA's <www.ula-equipment.com> P-1 a look.

  ** Ken **

On 3/19/03 at 9:18 PM, michele@boston-marketing.com (Michele Bilodeau) wrot=
e: