[at-l] from Liteshoe....

Just received this from Jan regarding Tellico....

Hi Amy
Tell anyone who cares that i was at Tellico Gap hostel today, walked in thi=
s morning for some free waffles and coffee. They were closing the place dow=
n, and I got the last of the waffles and coffee. I just stopped in out of c=
uriosity, and got fed. While I was there, the power was turned off. A fello=
w named Lindy, who I know from ALDHA Gatherings, was there helping his budd=
y The Waffle King close it down.
I'm in NOC tonite. Make those reservations early! No room in the Inn tonite=
 due to spring breakers.