[at-l] Trouble

Datto, how old is your Mom?  Don't be surprised if she's given up throwing =
her bra on stage and is now throwing her thong.

And don't be surprised a bit either if she does take up backpacking or long=
 canoe trips or whatever.  Joan Hobson, queen of the FT with three complete=
 FT hikes under her boots, didn't backpack until she was 65!  After all, wh=
ere do you think your adventure gene came from?

I keep telling my son, when he questions why I'm out hiking and taking clas=
ses and volunteering, to be glad.  Wondering where you Mom is on the trail =
is a lot better than wondering if she's ever going to leave the house and g=
et a real life.

Joan (not Hobson), age 56
bluetrail@aol.com