[at-l] Busy little hikers

At 06:49 PM 3/16/2003 -0500, Bob C. wrote:
>Given the information OB has provided, I find it hard to figure out the nature
>of the conspiracy he fears.
>
>But I can say in 40 years of dealing with conspiracy theories, I found
>very few
>that proved to be valid.

Hey, it is a plot. I know it's so because I saw the photo on the cover of
the Weekly Midnight Star in the supermarket. There he was standing there
shaking hands with that space alien to clinch the deal. Trouble is the
photo was fuzzy so I couldn't be sure if it was Dan Chazen or Dan Bruce,
but it was one of those Dan guys.

Saunterer (tongue firmly planted in cheek)