From: <Adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 2:20 PM
Subject: [at-l] Dehydrator Help!

--
Ok,  Today is the day I fired up my dehydrator for the first time.

  I ran into a problem...  When I put the corn and peas over half of them
fell through the cracks...  What do I do to keep that from happening
(besides
buying bigger veggies)

  Right now I am dehydrating tomatoes, green peppers onions and green beans.
Tomorrow I might try a fruit leather, apples, bananas, and pineapples.

Thanks for any advice!

Sparky!