[at-l] Dehydrator Help!

Waxed paper? I think you would need this for fruit leathers,
also.

If you look at your cost of drying, you are doing some things
that are very expensive. Dry stuff that is in season or about to
go bad. Unless you are drying canned tomatoes, peppers and
beans, you are spending a significant amount of money on things
you can find dried cheaper.

The best food available in March for your practice -- bannanas.
Frozen strawberries, maybe, but in about 5 weeks, fresh
strawberries will be overflowing your local Krogers.

Go cheap, and you will glad for it.

Bill...