[at-l] If you.....

--
Amy wrote ..

>If you were going to move from Indiana out east. Where would you move? Somewhere >near the AT and a University.
>
>amy

What's wrong with all you people!  The only choice is New York City!  It's near a zillion Universities, it's a short train ride from the AT, in fact it's nearer to everything than anywhere!

As they say, once you've been here, everywhere else is Scranton!

(At least I think that's what they say).

Pb loves NY