[at-l] RE: If you.....

At 09:14 PM 3/14/2003 -0500, bleederguy wrote:

>Somewhere near the AT and a University.
>
>How about these for a suggestion:
>
>#1 Asheville, NC - good colleges & secondary schools, the new south, good
>healthcare, short winters with long spring & fall, I am close to moving
>there.
>
>#2 Charlottesville, VA similar but smaller to above, more conservative and
>it is the AT - SNP southern entrance.
>
>#2 Williamstown, MA this is a great area and should be number one.  Just
>about everything perfect. I am just tried of New England winters.
>
>I moved to Hanover from the tundra of Eastern Canada at age 14. Can you say
>cultural shock? Later, I went to Dartmouth.  If you want the Ivy lifestyle
>its Ivy and very over rated.
>
>Beau Bushor
>"bleeder guy"

Question for Amy: What sort of college/university do you want to be near?
There are 2 universities 6 miles from my home but they are *very*
different. One is a state liberal arts/teacher education institution, the
other is a private school of engineering/business.  It makes a huge culture
difference.

Saunterer