Re[2]: [at-l] AMC's response to me

>"... Add to the wages other likely assists [insurance, travel, retirement,
>etc.] it must be nearly a half a million  dollars for the president, alone,"
>speculates Rusty.

The group that rates charities lists "compensation" not salary. I'm sure he gets
compensated for travel. But it is not clear to me whether these other costs are
a part of "compensation" or not. And I remind again that AMC is rated
"excellent" in comparison to similar charities. Does anyone have any evidence
that the rating outfit is a fraud? If not, it seems wise to accept its judgment.

BTW, Rusty, Ryan asked us to take this debate to TA. I guess if we are to
continue, you'll have to join TA

Weary