From: Orange Bug [mailto:orangebug74@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:46 AM
To: Martin Fors; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] AMC's response to me

That was a very articulate response. I am reminded by the real
estate issue of the parable of the talents. I'd be curious how
much has been borrowed against the real estate and used to help
provide seed money for other AMC services and programs. I bet
this has been a far richer return on investment compared to the
dot-bombs so many other foundations have suffered.

I commend you for writing them and for sharing their response.
This has provided enough food for thought for several meals.

Bill...