[at-l] War and Peace update

--
In a message dated 3/13/2003 8:38:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:

> I had that happen with Red Cross, but not USO.  Different times different
> places.

To make this more off topic than it already is, I have to say that my one and
only experience with the Red Cross was when a friend of mine had her house
burn down.  She lost everything.  Didn't even have a toothbrush.  They gave
her food, clothing a place to stay for a month and a toothbrush.  God knows
the panties weren't pretty, but at least they gave her a few pair.

Kelly