[at-l] Homemade Granloa Bars

I think there are several recipes on Backpacker.com website. Basically, you
are only making a complicate oatmeal cookie. This was a famous trail food
for the Scots, and still works today. It has fat for long burning calories,
roughage to remove the trash, sugar for quick calories, and ample salts for
electrolyte replacement. You could hardly go wrong with the combination.

OrangeBug