[at-l] RE: NFP CEO pay

### Bryan, even when I don't agree with you, I find your
opinions grounded in *some* sense of real world-ness, but this
response below..... Man, you're way off the mark: I'll let
others regale you examples, but the two worlds, FP and NFP, are
*entirely* comparable, and have analogous memberships, anointing
rites, controlling constituancies, sanctioning
methods/ceremonies.... <head shaking> No difference, man. Not on
this planet, anyway.

Sloetoe
(who consorted with Fortune 50 CEOs whilst consulting for United
Way many moons agooooo, but doesn't have time to tell the story,
even though *some* people might wish to see the ol' PS
expansion, but HA! just cuz I can, just like a semi-full
backpack, doesn't mean I *should*, which, after all, gets us
back on the Trail. Or trail. Happy Trail.)

--- J Bryan Kramer <jbryankramer@msn.com> wrote:
> I don't think you can compare a 50 million dollar for profit
> corporation with this type of non-profit. First there are no
stockholders to keep happy. They aren't in a competitive battle
with other corporations in the same market, Burger King vs
McDonolds for example. They aren't fighting for market share
with new products. They deal with government on a whole
different level than a for-profit corp does. It's like being in
a corporate sandbox not the real world tooth and nail battle zone.