[at-l] War but not THAT ONE!

Harpers Ferry itself is the site of several battles and there is another
battle field a mile or so out of the park, I don't recall the name of that
one, it was one of the minor battles but Jackson played a major part in it.
A lot of other battle sites are within a few miles, I think Antietam is
about 10 miles away, and Gettysburg isn't much father: 25-30 miles.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"