[at-l] Question about WOW pic

Actually the Earth's axis 'wobbles' a bit like a top does when it is
spinning so Polaris is not exactly in line with the Earth's axis at all
times. The following is from
http://www.enn.com/news/enn-stories/2000/07/07182000/wobble_14847.asp "The
wobble, which has been under observation for more than a century, has a
period of about 433 days. In other words, it takes 1.2 years to complete
one wobble. The amplitude of the wobble amounts to about 20 feet at the
North Pole."  I don't know that a difference of 20 feet would make much
difference though.