[at-l] Polartec Fleece

For those that may be interested:

Remnant Offer from Malden Mills!!
Malden Mills, the manufacturer of Polartec and
Polarfleece brand fabrics is happy to make available
a selection of remnants via mail order to the general
public. These fabrics are perfect for those of you
sewing for charitable causes! We do not know if or
when we will have enough overstock to be able to
make this offer again, so don't hesitate!
We understand that the sight unseen nature of this
'grab-bag' offering is a little hard but when you
look at the price you're paying compared to the
normal retail price per yard of these goods, we're
sure you'll agree that this is an unbelievable deal!
We have two different types of remnant bags
available (quantities are limited on both):
Small Piece Assortment:
This assortment is comprised of pieces that are
generally less than 2 yards but greater than =BE a yard
in length. The assortment will be dark pieces in
greys/black/navys. We have these available in bags
that contain at least 30 yards. The majority of the
fabrics are 100, 200 and 300 weight fabrics. There
are a few lighter weight fabrics as well. You will
see some flaws. It is not possible to know
specifically what any given bag will comprise.
Pricing for the Small Piece Assortment:
$30 each (plus shipping) for 1 bag purchased
- approximately 1.00 per yard!
$25 each (plus shipping) for 2 or 3 bags purchased
- approximately 0.83 per yard!
$20 each (plus shipping) for 4+ bags purchased
- approximately 0.67 per yard!!!!

Large Piece Assortment
This assortment is comprised of pieces that are
approximately 2 yards and greater. This assortment
is predominantly 200 series fabrics but there may
be some 100 and 300 series fabrics mixed in. The
colors/textures in the bag can be anything that we
manufacture. We manufacture a greater amount of the
darker, classic colors so you will definitely see
these. These bags contain at least 30 yards. You
will see some flaws. It is not possible to
know specifically what any given bag will comprise.
Pricing for the Large Piece Assortment
$80 each (plus shipping) for 1 bag purchased
- approximately 2.67 per yard!
$70 each (plus shipping) for 2 or 3 bags purchased
- approximately 2.33 per yard!
$60 each (plus shipping) for 4+ bags purchased
- approximately 2.00 per yard!!!

SHIPPING CHARGES
Shipping will be charged based upon the shipping
location. Please make note of these prices as the
shipping charges will not show up on your on-line
order or confirmation:
$8.50/bag if shipping to:
CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT
$11.50/bag if shipping to:
DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
$15/bag if shipping to:
AL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, WI
$19/bag if shipping to:
AR, FL, KS, LA, MS, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX
$25.50/bag if shipping to:
AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
Alaskan, Hawaiian, and Canadian customers will be
charged actual shipping charges. We are not able to
provide NAFTA certification.
Orders will ship within 2 weeks. If we are unable to
ship your order within 2 weeks, we will let you know
via e-mail.

TO ORDER CHARITABLE REMNANTS
To order the remnant bags follow the link below
which brings you to a search screen.
http://www.maldenmillsstore.com/fullroll2.asp
- Type in the style number 1234 and then click on
'Find Full Rolls'
- You will see the remnant categories
(Large Pc Assortment, Small Pc Assortment).
Click on 'Show Rolls' to see and order the
individual remnant bags.
- You will see the options to order 1 bag at the
higher price or multiple bags at the lower prices.
PLEASE NOTE - because this part of the site is
normally used for ordering rolls, the wording may be
confusing. When it says 'YDS' in this case it is
'Bags'. 'Price/yd' would be 'Price/bag'. Where
it says 'Order Roll' in this case it is 'Order Bag(s)'
AVAILABILITY TIME FRAME
We will have these remnants available through
March 31st unless we sell out in advance. You will
know that we have sold out if you follow the
ordering instructions above and you get a return
message that says 'No Results were returned'.
Although our site is completely secure, if you are not
comfortable ordering on-line or if you have further
questions, please respond to this e-mail with your
contact information and someone will be in touch
with you.
Thank you!
Katherine