[at-l] Trail Name

On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 07:57  PM, ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/2/03 2:33:18 PM, tbimmel@hotmail.com writes:
> << Just wondering, how do you get your trail name?  Can you pick it
> yourself?
> Do you really need one? >>
> You can pick one yourself but the best way is to let the trail give
> you your
> trail name.  It will reflect the perception other hikers have of you.

Don't feel you have to accept the trail name that is thrown your
way.  Just don't respond to one you don't like.  It is OK to wait to you
get something that you are comfortable with.  It doesn't have to happen
on
the first day either.  It took me almost three weeks to get my trail
name.

Radar
homepage.mac.com/2002/
AT2002,PCT2004?,CDT?