[at-l] Long Undies advice, "guy" related

So (Sew?) how do you add a button without thread?  Go to the nearest fabric
store, sewing center or whatever and get some better thread.  It sounds
like you got some very coarse stuff.  Ask for silk.  That shouldn't
irritate anything.  Also the fly has overlapping layers of fabric. Don't
run your stitches all the way through the material. Just catch the stitches
under the threads on the outside. Ultimately this is a discipline problem.
You have to train willy not to be sneaking around. I'll leave it to Felix's
imagination to come up with an appropriate training regime.