[at-l] Long Undies advice, "guy" related

Okay, I've got an interesting question, and I'll try to keep it as, um,
clean as possible.

As everyone knows, underwear is optional. I prefer to wear none when hiking,
because tighties are too constricting. I wear boxers IRL but they bunch up
underneath the long johns.

So I got me a pair of sythetic long johns, DuoFold, I think. I love them,
comfy, warm, non abrasive, don't stay soaked.

Now HERE'S my problem. My willy sneaks out of the little "emergency" hole. I
HATE that. It's uncomfortable, rubs against my outer layer, etc.

So I sewed up the holes and went hiking on Saturday. Well, after 4 hours of
hiking, the thread I had used was chafing. Not what you want in the 7th mile
of an off-season 8+ mile hike in a foot of snow.

Any advice on this interesting, strange, yet extremely important issue??

Thanks. :D

By the way, there is no jesting here, this is an absolute and totally
serious question.

Ryan