[at-l] it's her job...

Sly-de-man writ:
LOL...  Not Frogg Togg gaiters!

<schnippo of POGworks products currently modeled by Sly...>
She's  wonderful with a sewing machine and just so happens I
have a few things from last summer that need fixin'  <hint,
hint>

POG = Person Of Greatness!

### Sloetoeth resthpondeth...

I have often wondered at how many different places POGworks
products (a Division of SturdyBoy Industries) have appeared
throughout the world. Here's a pair of lycra gaitors (blue ones,
me in almost-matching paint-on lycra shorts)
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventframe?event=00TB009001&start=128&ts=1046724918
finishing this bit of idiocy...
http://cgi.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/story/news/29328
http://cgi.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/story/news/29297

They held up well, considering the conditions. Inspected them
yesterday, and they're *begging* for more miles miles miles.
Funny, though, I don't remember the POGworks Guarantee being
signed/notorized..... Gotta go check with my lawyer.

'Toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.