[at-l] Frog Toggs

<<Either make stuff sacks or use the fabric to patch other material. Sly
and I used some old frogg togg material to patch a bunch of his stuff and
reinforce seams that were starting to give way on gaiters. it worked great!

Oooh, Frogg Tog gaiters! They wouldn't have a very long life span on my
feet <g>. Patching works, I can save a small piece instead of the whole
suit. I'm trying to reduce clutter, and a no longer functional rainsuit is
high on the clutter list. Now all I need to do is figure out how to store
what I have left and still be able to find it... let's see, is it with the
backpacking stuff, the dayhiking stuff, the snowshoing stuff, the downhill
skiing stuff, the x-country skiing stuff....

skeeter