[at-l] What to think?

--
I think if he is your FUTURE son-in-law,  you should make him carry all your
gear plus his and of course your daughters.  If you like him give him the
ultra light if not buy the heaviest gear you can find and make him hump it up
the tallest mountain you can find.  ;)

  Honestly, though...  I would recommend going light from the get-go.  It
will save him a lot of money and double gear in the future.... Because we all
eventually try to lighten our load... maybe not "ultra light" but lighter.

 Sparky!