[at-l] my journal

--
I am going to have a spot on Trail Journals:

www.trailjournals.com/hopeful

Ya'll may remember a trip report I sent last fall, about the trip my
nephew made with me. You will recall that he was recovering from a
serious back problem. Well, apparent he has a brain problem too because
he has agree to transcribe my journal for me. Oh! there's more. He's even
going to make a road trip to my house to teach me about digital cameras.
He actually thinks I smart enough to operate a digital camera!

I should be serious but it is 2:20 AM and I'm still working on mail drops
and adding to my to do list. I am very grateful that he is willing to do
this for me.  Thanks Kenneth, I owe you.  Hopeful
--

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com