[at-l] Tech on the trail (Don't read if you don't likeC*ll P**nes)

This sounds like a pretty useless toy. 2 1/2 days on stand-by? How could
this be a useful platform for a GPS, email, camera, MP3 player or
note/journal writer? It sounds to me that better batteries will be
required, which will bring the weight and cost up to the separate
components. You will also have the problem of too many eggs in one basket,
as I found when relying on my water logged cell phone to hold phone
numbers, address and trail notes during my last long hike.

OrangeBug