[at-l] (Guest Post) Polartec Hat Offer closed

just got my hat in the mail today - it is awesome - all three of "my
girls' want one, from my wife, to our 4 year old daughter, to our 15
month old daughter! :)  a check for much more than the postage
definitely will be in the mail tomorrow! :)

thanks rockdancer!

thru-thinker

Arthur Gaudet wrote:

> * Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
> * by our guest Arthur Gaudet <agaudet@theworld.com>.
> * Please use <mailto:agaudet@theworld.com> to reply to the sender.
>
> Thanks everyone for the great response to my offer. I've heard from hiker=
s familiar to me from the list, and from lurkers, too, who are reading and =
learning from the rest of you.

> I received 23 requests as of 8 AM on Thursday so I'll close the offer as =
of now (whenever Ryan gets to post this guest message). I assume a couple o=
f requests will dribble in and hopefully I can fill those as well. So far I=
 have 17 hats about 1/2 finished and I should be sending some out by Saturd=
ay. Look for these "limited edition" items on the AT someday <g>! Esp. the =
really cold days!

> On other news, the weather is getting freaking cold again in the Whites s=
o I'll be near a sewing machine in a warm place for a few days. After that =
I'm heading to Long Island and NYC for a week. Again, all by best to friend=
s on the list. Anyone getting Springer fever yet?